› US Citizen - Originally from Boston, MA.
› Living & residing in Bali, Indonesia.
› Available Time Zones: Full overlap APAC & EMEA (Europe). Some US / Canada overlap.
› Fully remote permanent or contract role on diverse, trusting, and async team.
- › Contracted by T-Mobile US to help create customer facing onboarding pages at t-mobile.com/support using Vue.js / TypeScript & PHP / Laravel, AWS, GitLab CI/CD stack with CWAG AA/AAA accessibility rating and accessibility compliance auditing.
- › Assisted internal T-Mobile engineering teams in testing, diagnosing and debugging production issues, creating documentation, code standards for engineering teams.
- › Contracted by Integrity Testing an Australian Structural Engineering firm, to assist on dev team for creating an internal React.js, TypeScript, Node.js and AWS Serverless application.
- › Developed Shopify eCommerce store for 20K+ SKUs that consumed our inventory software API.
- › Software was capable of listing & pricing 1000's SKUs per hour saving 100's of hours & $1000's in labor costs each month & increased ASP 28% above market benchmarks.
- › Managing marketplace accounts, inventory, multichannel sales, and advertising campaigns.
Volunteer & Professional Development
- › Devs from Melbourne, Australia hosting a live software development show: Twitch & YouTube
- › Full-time contributor and co-host building in public and developing open-source.
Professional Certification & Achievements
- AWS Serverless
- Git / Bash / Shells
- CI / CD
- Husky - Git Hooks
Description: T-Mobile onboarding experience for new customers and Sprint customers after merger.
Market Need: Large churn from Sprint customers migrating to T-Mobile.
Solves: Integrates the T-Mobile Un-Carrier campaign, showcases benefits, and educates customersFeatures:
- › Users can set up online account to manage T-Mobile account & see of the benefits they recieve with T-Mobile service.
- › Helps transition customers migrating from Sprint.
Pursued Bachelor’s of Science in Mathematics | Commonwealth Honors
*Incomplete senior year: medical leave of absence.
Topics in advanced multivariate & vector calculus, linear algebra, statistics, set theory, physics, MATLAB